Last night Tony and I ate at a tuna restaurant near his house. We got a huge feast full of soup, weird egg thing, a variety of raw tuna, shrimp, cooked tuna (which was delicious), salad, and the following:
-raw tuna nose (basically just cartilage)
-raw sea squirts
-raw sea cucumber (not too bad, but looks absolutely disgusting)
-conch shell snail thing
-raw tuna eye socket and possible actual eye
It was weird, some of the stuff I didn't want to try, but the cook pretty much put it in my mouth and didnt tell me what it was until after I ate it. Despite the horrific sound and look of all these items, none of it was actually bad. I could have done without the nose and eye socket, but everything else tasted pretty decent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nobody leaves you comments. hahaha. loser.
-mercedes
Post a Comment