I haven't written in this thing in a while. Here is what has been going on:
-I got hit by a car today. I was walking down a small street and a SUV full of soccer moms bashed into the right side of my torso. The driving here is horrendous. I don't think I've ever gotten a ride from somebody here who didn't either get lost or narrowly avoid a major accident. I was riding shotgun one day as my driver came to a complete stop in the middle of the freeway! He needed to answer his phone. It was scary. Today was my first experience actually getting hit, I doubt it will be the last.
-I have decided to name my apartment "Martin Short". Martin Short is small and kind of annoying at first, but once you see a few movies (especially Captain Ron and 3 Amigos), you start to kind of like him.
-I had last week off so Lindsay came to visit. We had a great time, I was thoroughly bummed to when she left. We climbed sea cliffs, hung out at the beach, started writing a book, played football, partied, went to an amusement park (ferris wheels stilll terrify me), explored some mountains, and at one point we had machine guns pulled on us. She should be back in June to start teaching over here.
-Tony and I went climbing around a mountain at the beach yesterday. We found a bunch of old army bunkers and an ancient statue of some dude looking over the ocean.
-I posted some new pictures in the Lindsay's visit folder and the Korea folder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My Apartment is named Goliath.
Post a Comment